When looking for certified translation services in Malaysia, you can follow these steps:
1. Search Online Directories: Online business directories, such as Yellow Pages Malaysia or MalaysiaBiz, can be a good starting point. You can search for translation services and then narrow down the results to find those that offer certified translations.
2. Check Translation Agencies: Look for established translation agencies in Malaysia. They often have a team of professional translators who can provide certified translations. Some well-known agencies in Malaysia include Translated Right and Lingua Technologies.
3. Contact Embassies and Consulates: Sometimes, embassies and consulates maintain lists of recommended translators or translation services for official documents. They might be able to provide you with suggestions for certified translation services in Malaysia.
4. Online Search: Conduct a simple online search using keywords like "certified translation services in Malaysia." This can help you find companies that offer such services. Be sure to read reviews and testimonials if available.
5. Certification and Accreditation: When you find potential translation services, inquire about their certifications and accreditations. Reputable services often have certifications from recognized organizations such as ISO (International Organization for Standardization) or ATA (American Translators Association).
6. Ask for Sample Work: Request sample translations to assess the quality and accuracy of their work. This can help you gauge their proficiency and suitability for your needs.
7. Get Quotes: Contact a few services and request quotes for your translation project. Compare the prices, turnaround times, and services offered to make an informed decision.
8. Verify Credentials: Ensure that the translation service has experience with the type of document you need to translate, whether it's legal, medical, technical, or any other specialized field.